G&R Kelly is looking for an organized laborer with attention to detail to grow with us in our sewer rehabilitation services. We will teach the candidate with the right attitude a new skill so they can grow with us! The ideal candidate has previous sanitary sewer experience with the motivation to learn innovative trenchless technologies. You need to be organized, patient, humble, and willing to work around live sewer pipes. Preparation and planning is vital to this process. This position will require the candidate to be involved in all steps of the sewer rehabilitation process. We provide a vital 24-hour emergency service by clearing sewer blockages and restoring services to property owners.
• Inspect, clean, and rehabilitate sanitary sewer pipes
• Clear sewer blockages with cleaning equipment
• Preparation and installation of Formadrain CIPP (cure-in-place-pipe)
• Set up, take down, and operate sewer cleaning and rehabilitation equipment
• Availability for On-Call rotation (24-hour emergency sewer blockages for HRWC)
• Ability to work with others in a team atmosphere
• Organization in daily paperwork, preparation, and video submittals
• Experience with sanitary sewer pipes is an asset
• Experience operating CCTV push camera is an asset
• Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
G&R Kelly Enterprises Ltd. has been providing quality services in the Halifax area and throughout Nova Scotia since 1969. We use the latest in technology, adhere to all safety procedures, employ expert staff, and provide the highest level of customer service in the construction industry today. Whether you need commercial landscaping, major excavation services, snow plowing in Halifax or Dartmouth or a large civil construction project our team provides the service, organization, expertise, and attention to detail that each client deserves.
Our list of satisfied clients includes the Halifax Regional Municipality, the Halifax Regional Water Commission, Nova Scotia Power, and an ever-increasing number of local commercial and residential property owners.
Thank you so much for a job well done. The crew that came to my homeLloyd Home Owner
were very courteous and well mannered.